Special Olympics Nova Scotia partners with organizations who share our values. We are a trusted organization with the ability to change lives, build networks, and create a lasting positive impact. Over 2500 Nova Scotians participate in 16 sport and 4 community-based programs. 100’s of volunteers provide coaching and program delivery throughout the province. Many work at our events, provincial summer and winter games.
A corporate and community sponsor partnership with Special Olympics Nova Scotia will strengthen your brand value, build consumer loyalty, and promote business objectives, while helping us to enrich the lives of individuals with an intellectual disability.
How you can support us
We offer a variety of ways to partner with us. These opportunities include everything from traditional corporate partnerships to supporting specific athlete and community programs, supporting our Provincial Games, drafting our athletes or major fundraising events. We can tailor them to meet your objectives.
Special Olympics provides a wide range of recognition options. The benefits are substantial, ranging from increased public awareness, sales and customer loyalty to improved employee morale.
Partnering with Special Olympics Nova Scotia, your business can, among other things:
- Increase your brand loyalty, brand recognition and enhance credibility in the community;
- Build deeper community networks;
- Motivate your employees; improve company morale, increase employee engagement;
- Tap into our network of athletes, volunteers, coaches, supporters and key stakeholders that cross ethnic, educational, social and economic lines;
- Participate in cross-promotional opportunities with our current partners.
For more information on partnership opportunities, please contact John MacDonald, Director, Business Development & Marketing email email@example.com or phone 902-429-2266 ext 5.