Special Olympics Nova Scotia’s leadership team worked in collaboration with Special Olympics Canada and all the Provincial/Territorial Chapters in the creation of our core governing policies referred to as “Pan-Canadian Policies”. These policies have been ratified by the SONS Provincial Board of Directors.
Special Olympics Nova Scotia does have its own By-Laws as approved by and filed with the Nova Scotia Registry of Joint Stock Companies.
- Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Appeal Policy
- Appeal Policy Flow Chart
- Dispute Resolution
- Discipline and Complaints
- Discipline Procedure Flowchart
- Blood-Bourne Contagious Infections
- Athlete Identification for Competition Selection
- Eligibility for Participation
- Eligibility for Participants with Down Syndrome
- Endorsement Reconsideration